Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Never Say Die part 1

Or maybe the saying goes, "Never say never..." or is it,"It's never too late..." Anyway, Halloween is still five days a way! You have plenty of time to come up with loads of treats, and maybe even a few tricks. Always one ready to help, I have compiled a short list of some of my printable Halloween fav's for this year. Make the moment fun!

WhipperBerry's you've been "Booed" is spunky spin on a neighborhood favorite.


I love it All has a fun little card to say HI with.


This blog has more than one really cool printables! It is What it Is...Thank you!

These almost make me wish Cash was a bit older, so he could read these in his lunch! These lunch time jokes from LiveLoveLaughGrow
are a super silly!
Ok, so I actually have more to show you, but I am falling out dead tired! I will have to complete this mamerjammer list tomorrow. Turn up and tune in for more Halloween printables!


1 comment:

Claire said...

These make it easy to have tons of Halloween spirit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...