Saturday, January 15, 2011

Colorful Valentine's


Aren't these just the cutest? I love the color! We have had a week (AN ENTIRE WEEK!) off of school/work because of snow. I thought this would be a great time to go ahead and get Cash's valentines ready since there was a little more time than usual. I debated for a while on what kind to make, and I knew I wanted him to take something that wasn't candy. However, we settled on this recycled crayon idea since we already had everything needed, and couldn't exactly get out to the store because of the snow and ice. Plus- Cash and I made these this past Easter to give to the kids at church, and he loved them. Check the tutorial here.


2 comments:

kelliwillard said...

hi tracy! just discovered your blog and i think it's wonderful! i love how you display your creativity. i've just started a blog of my own (to live out the verb REJOICE this year) and i'm really enjoying writing about life balance, faith, etc.

Nomadding Nina said...

Great reading your bblog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...