Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Open House Preview!

Happy Thursday to everyone! It has been a busy and exciting week around here, and I will tell you why...this Friday is my SPRING OPEN HOUSE! YAY! I am very, very psyched about this for a couple of reasons. First of all, we are going to have 7 different vendors, and Jewel Kade is one of them. I can't wait to introduce the new spring line of Jewel Kade Jewelry to everyone here in Chattanooga! Second, one of those seven vendors is going to be....Paper Wings Studio. Yes, I am going to have a table selling my little handmade goodies again for this open house. I had such a great time last fall that I had to do it again. I would absolutely appreciate all of you coming out to support this endeavor, and I am even going to give you some incentives... (Sorry such short notice!)





















I want you all to spread the word, and tell everyone you know about this event. Bring a friend, heck, bring MANY friends, and come say hello. Want to earn 30% off of a Jewel Kade item? Would that entice you to come out? Ok, you got it! Here's what you have to do...

Here are the ways to earn the discount on an item. Leave a separate comment below (HERE ON THIS BLOG), and I will keep track of the names.


1--Post about the Open House on your blog, and become a follower of my blog.
2--Post about the Open House on your Facebook status, and become a follower of my blog.
3--Come to the Open House, AND bring a friend that wasn't directly invited by me.
4--Schedule a party with me! (This is the only way to earn TWO items at 30% when you book!)

Today I am showcasing items from Paper Wings. Let me know what you think! (If you are interested in checking out Jewel Kade items, go to JewelKade.com/TracyCrosby

OH! Here is the important info. you need to know about this awesome event!
OH OH! One more thing...there will be giveaways every half hour all day!!


Where: Father’s house at St. Michael’s Church

2330 Hickory Valley Rd , Chattanooga, TN 37421-1722

When: Friday, March 11th 2011

Drop by between 6 and 8:30pm


VENDORS:

Thirty-One

Jewel Kade Jewelry


Premier Jewelry

Tastefully Simple

Mary Kay

Pampered Chef

Paper Wings Studio


9 comments:

erin said...

LOVE IT ALL! But, I especially love all the felt flowers! AND the cupcakes. Adorable. And the big pom thing made from cute vintage fabric. I hope you don't sell that. :) heehee. For selfish reasons.

tiptop2 said...

it is ALL beautiful!!! Great Job !!

erin said...

I am a follower and I posted about your open house http://abirdandabean.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-open-house-tn.html
Hope I win!
Oh yeah.....Your jewelkade link in your post is broken.

erin said...

Ok - so I just posted it on Facebook too! whoohoo.

erin said...

And I can't do the third one....sadly. :( I wish I could check you out. But I did book a party. Of course it wasn't today....but it was recently. haha. :) And what they heck - how did I miss getting two things 30 percent off for booking a party? When the heck was that?

erin said...

so who won the 30 percent off?

karenmichelle said...

I love the cupcake hair pieces! So cute!

Unknown said...

why not check here click for more redirected here useful site look what i found linked here

pothay said...

i5r81d8j27 t5o44t2m95 o7h45d7k67 g6m86y9z41 y3j66c4s60 r4s20g6u96

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...