Sunday, June 19, 2011

Red, White, & Blue - Berries...YUM!!


Yummy ANNNNNND patriotic. Awesome!

Seriously, just LOOK at these things....God Bless America!

Of course, the most fabulous part of this whole "Red, White, and Blue...I love you, " thing is that (well yes!) it's super easy. (That's starting to become my motto.)

*Purchase the white chocolate of your choice. I went with a bag of
Ghirardelli.
*Purchase strawberries
*Purchase sprinkles
*Melt chocolate according to package's directions
* Dip clean strawberries into chocolate, leaving a little red of the berry left at the top.
* Before you lay the covered berry onto wax or freezer paper, sprinkle the bottom with blue sprinkles.
* Let dry

By the end of it, I just poured the sprinkles into a ramekin and dipped the covered berry into it.

There you have it.
Summer.
Patriotism.
Chocolate.
What more could you ask for?

DON'T FORGET: YOU CAN STILL ENTER MY JEWEL KADE GIVEAWAY!! THERE IS STILL TIME!
You could win a Pearl Drop necklace (worth $34) , AND a Golden Key charm (worth $40) !! These are beautiful pieces of Jewel Kade Jewelry!!

Linking with:

Raising Memories
Crafty Geordi
Skip to My Lou
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
The House in the Roses
Sew Can Do

5 comments:

tiptop2 said...

wow, they look realy Berry Yummy! Another good one to try!
:)

suzanne said...

oh my gosh, that is absolute genius! i usually make a pound cake made into an American flag using whipped cream as the white, strawberries as the red and blueberries as the blue. this idea looks way more fun and healthier. thank you SO much for sharing - i think this is going to be my 4th of july potluck dish!

also, your layout is really cute - super clean but also shows off a fun personality. i like it!

have a great day!
-suzanne
awkwardly chic

Katharin said...

So funny! I have this page dogeared in Family Fun mag b/c it looked so yummy and easy! You must get it too! Can't wait to make mine.

erin said...

Good job. They are so cute! Was this your idea? I am impressed. I have to make these!

Christine said...

Mmmm, I love chocolate dipped strawberries :-)
I just made my own version with dark chocolate and fleur de sel but they sure weren't patriotic like yours are. Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...