Thursday, August 18, 2011

Photography Challenge 4: Seared & Stuffed Red Peppers

In our household, my husband does most of the cooking. He is a bit of a foodie, and loves to give his dinners creative presentation. (That's why I love him.) Last night, he made this beautiful dish that was as YYYYUmmY as it was PrEttY! I couldn't tell you how he cooked it (sorry!), but he prob. couldn't either. He just goes with it, and it usually works for him.
Seared and Steamed Red Peppers stuffed with beef, rice, and beans topped with a slice of tomato and cheese. Sour cream, salsa, tortilla chips on the side, and that thing sticking straight up out of the red pepper? It's fried Pepper Jack cheese....OMG....SO.Darn.Good.


Linking to:



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy gravy- that looks awesome! My husband does all of our "good cooking"- I'm a basic pasta and go girl!
Thanks for popping by my place!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Little City Farm said...

Great photo,....my mouth is watering and I am adding this idea to my list of things to cook. Mmmmmm.

Unknown said...

You had me at fried cheese...YUM!

Amy said...

WOW! That looks great!

B.Cheniful said...

it's important that I'm fed that immediately! OMG, YUM!

Laura Beth said...

Oh my goodness! That looks DELISH; my husband loves peppers & pepperjack. Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...